Monday, November 1, 2010

MM: The Sing-A-Long Man

This weekend some TSTLNers and I traveled to our nation's capital to explore the Georgetown nightlife with our dear friend GTP and to check out the Stewart/Colbert rally.  I don't have time to recap, but I thought I'd share this video of an inspiring DC Metro bonding experience.  As people packed themselves into the Metro cars, sacrificing their personal bubble all to have their sanity and/or fear restored, Stairs blogger JF fulfilled one of his life-long dreams and became known to all in the Metro car as "Sing-a-Long Man."

Not pictured in video: Man who whipped out a harmonica to accompany the beautiful singing.

I hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween!
Peace out,
Meag



PS. Just one of many awesome signs at the rally:

No comments:

Post a Comment