Thursday, November 11, 2010

SB: Shona-isms

  1. Friends not Foes.
  2. Variety is indeed, the spice of life.
  3. Life should be a musical.  Prime example, Elf. I’m in a store and I’M SINGING!
  4. 4 year olds are sadists.  I’m all about babes but if I got one of them, I’m gonna do my best to lease it out for a year until it grows out of the evil phase.  I advise you to do the same
  5. Samwise Gamgee is the true hero of Lord of the Rings.  He is not in love with Frodo, he is just THE best friend in all the land.
  6. Produce is a very scary thing.
  7. Hand written letters are a forgotten art form.
  8. On a happy note, Muppets.  Jim Henson you are a genius.  There’s nothing the muppets can’t do! Take Manhattan,  Treasure Island, manamanoh! So much joy!    MANAMANOH
  9. Email and facebook on a phone is stupid.  If you get your email and facebook on your phone then what’s the point of having a computer?  To make spreadsheets and word documents? Bitch please.
  10.  If you find glitter on your face, it means you are happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment