Monday, January 18, 2010

JG: ummm.

I dip my Wendy’s chicken nuggets in my frosty. Call me old fashioned (or fat), but that shit is delicious. Don’t hate. Try it. I’m sure most of you enjoy both treats separately, so why not combine the two powers to make one superdelicious superpower, perfect for stoners and all other fast food enthusiasts. I am not the only one, Chris Saksa does this to. Now I know a lot of you are thinking, ‘well i dip my fries in my frosty, but my nuggets, that just seems disgusting’. You’re wrong. Try it. Just try it. Classic chocolate or new vanilla, either flavor. It doesn’t matter. It’s still delicious. I’ll give you some time to find your nearest neighborhood Wendy’s now. Go on, embrace it. You only live twice, and who knows which one your on.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, JG. Just dipping your fries? Go the extra step, we're all young. Trying to lose weight? Trade the frosty for frozen yogurt (that's "fro-yo", for you Loyola readers). ~CW

    ReplyDelete