Monday, January 25, 2010

SB: The Burrito


In my opinion, burrito making is an art, and it is a rarity that we find a true master of the craft. After indulging in one too many improperly assembled Moe’s Triple Lindy’s, I truly appreciate a good burrito and I would like to share with you what it consists of. First off it must have a warm tortilla. A warm tortilla becomes an adhesive and allows the burrito to stay whole for the duration of consumption and thus allows you to thoroughly enjoy your meal. Next, I believe a hearty burrito must have melted cheese. It is a rarity to find a place that automatically melts to cheese, but trust me it is worth the quest. From here the contents are really up to you. I don’t really have a preference on the type of meet, however I do highly recommend the carnitas at Chipotle. Pico is a must. Maybe some lettuce or fresh vegetables. Add sour cream maybe some guac and you got yourself an mm mm good delicious meal! For future burrito consumption one MUST go to Anna’s Taqueria, which is located in both Brookline and Alston Massachusetts.

Thanks for your time!

Peace, love, and burritos,

Shauna B

No comments:

Post a Comment