Friday, February 12, 2010

JF: In Honor of the 2010 Roster Freeze

Since the 2010 Winter Olympics will include many standouts from the NHL, the league has decided to "freeze" rosters for the duration of the tournament - meaning that no players can be traded, waived, or sent to the minors until after the closing ceremonies. The freeze is also indicative of the spectacle that is the Olympics as all 32 clubs will take a break from the politics of professional hockey and enjoy the pleasure of playing simply for the pride of your nation.


Here at TSTLN, our roster is constantly growing. I think fluidity of characters is part of this blog's appeal. Therefore, we won't be freezing our rosters anytime soon. However, I would like to honor the Olympics in some way, be it ever so simple.


Therefore, I give you, on February 12 (the same day as the NHL Roster Freeze) the 2010 TSLN Rasta Freeze:

Hey Senca, whatcha smokin?
Nothing mon, I'm BREATHING!

I went a long way for that little pun, huh?

Stay warm my rasta brothers,
Jerry

1 comment: